Have you ever wanted to buy something on Amazon but were not able to because you didn’t have a credit card? Well, now there is an easy way for people without credit cards to shop on the site. PayPal Credit is a financing option that allows customers to pay for their purchases over time with no interest or hidden fees for qualified buyers. This blog post will discuss how to use Paypal Credit on Amazon!
A Step-by-Step Guide to Using Paypal Credit on Amazon
- Visit PayPal and click “Send & Request” at the top of your account page.
- Click “Request Money”.
- Type in the email address you would like to send money from. Then, type in how much you want to request (in this case, $100).
- Type in a brief description of the purpose of your request.
- Click “Send Money”.
- You will receive an email from PayPal that includes instructions on how to pay for your purchase with Paypal. Simply follow these steps and you’ll be ready to start shopping!
- If you do not have an Amazon account, create one by visiting Amazon and clicking “Create Account”. You’ll need to provide your name, email address, password, and other information.
- Select which type of payment method you would like to use: credit card or Paypal Balance from your PayPal Credit account. Your Paypal balance will be in the “Payment method” box. Click on it, then type in your desired amount (in this case $100).
- Browse Amazon by clicking on any category and browsing through their products. When you find something that suits your fancy, click the button next to the price of the item which says “Add to cart”. Enter your login information, then proceed to checkout!
- On the next page, you will be prompted for your payment method again and Paypal Balance from PayPal Credit should already be selected. Fill in the amount of money that you would like to pay with (in this case $100) and click “Place Order”. You can now sit back and wait for your order to arrive!
Check out: Best Ways to Monitor Credit
PayPal Credit and Credit Card Comparison
How is PayPal Credit different from a credit card? It’s much easier and more convenient for those who don’t have access to credit cards or are not eligible for them. You can apply online with no approval needed, and you’ll know upfront how much the item will cost. The best part about it though: there are no interest rates or hidden fees. It’s a great financing option for those who want to use Amazon but don’t have access to credit cards!
Check out: Guide on How to Start a Business
The PayPal Credit account balance can be accessed through your PayPal Account online, on mobile devices with the PayPal App, and even on desktop computers without having to sign up for anything new. You will be able to track your monthly spending and budget with greater ease by using PayPal account balance.